If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than three decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
Customer Service Clerk – Entry Level
The Ferraro Law Firm is a growing firm seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated full-time Customer Service Clerk for its Asbestos Division. Located in the thriving city district of Brickell, FL. This role is based in office.
- 2-year degree from an accredited college or university or equivalency
- 1 year of customer service experience preferably dealing with confidential and complex information
- Must have strong aptitudes in:
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Workflow coordination
- Exceptional communication with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening
- Organized and
- Extremely detail-oriented to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge in Excel to effectively manage internal database and spreadsheets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Inbound calls related to payment disbursement
- Outbound calls related to client profile information
- Manage internal call log
- Compiling, categorizing, and verifying claims information or data
- Data entry of critical information into our electronic databases
- Assisting with clerical tasks and special projects as needed
- Responsible for accuracy and completion of assigned tasks to increase division efficiency
- Relentless dedication to the overall progress of the claims life cycle to ensure reasonable execution
***4-year degree from an accredited college or university and legal background are preferred. ***
THE FERRARO LAW FIRM
The trial attorneys at The Ferraro Law Firm have vigorously and successfully fought for the rights of workers injured by asbestos and their families since 1985. The Ferraro Law Firm has a nationwide reputation for handling asbestos and malignant mesothelioma and environmental toxic tort lawsuits. We represent clients in every state, either directly or through our nationwide network of attorneys.